The Nutwood Newsletter and Supplements are published several times a year and are distributed to all Followers. The Newsletter's title refers to the village where Rupert lives. It is a lively mixture of serious articles and humorous items, together with news about society events.
The latest issues are accessible to download for Full and E Members.
Each Newsletter comes with a Supplement which features Rupert stories never previously reprinted.
Full and E Members have full access to Download the latest Nutwood Newsletters, Supplements and previous issues.
- Landladies of Sandy Bay - looking at Rupert's trips to the seaside. Appeared in NN78
- Dogs in Rupert's Aventures. Appeared in NN82
- Ruperts' Annual Snowcover -an article about snowy scenes on annual covers. Appeared in NN80
- The Blackbird in Rupert's Adventures. Appeared in NN82
- Rupert in the Teddy Bear Times. Appeared in NN81
- Odmedod - an unusual chum. Appeared in NN81
- Family History -some Nutwood Ancestry. Appeared in NN81
- After Bestall -a study of John Harrold's Rupert. Appeared in NN82
The Followers of Rupert Bear
The official Rupert Bear Society Websites