The Nutwood Newsletter and Supplements are published several times a year and are distributed to all Followers. The Newsletter's title refers to the village where Rupert lives. It is a lively mixture of serious articles and humorous items, together with news about society events.
The latest issues are accessible to download for Full and E Members.
Each Newsletter comes with a Supplement which features Rupert stories never previously reprinted.
Full and E Members have full access to Download the latest Nutwood Newsletters, Supplements and previous issues.
- Landladies of Sandy Bay - looking at Rupert's trips to the seaside. Appeared in NN78
- Dogs in Rupert's Aventures. Appeared in NN82
- Ruperts' Annual Snowcover -an article about snowy scenes on annual covers. Appeared in NN80
- The Blackbird in Rupert's Adventures. Appeared in NN82
- Rupert in the Teddy Bear Times. Appeared in NN81
- Odmedod - an unusual chum. Appeared in NN81
- Family History -some Nutwood Ancestry. Appeared in NN81
- After Bestall -a study of John Harrold's Rupert. Appeared in NN82
The Followers of Rupert Bear
The official Rupert Bear Society Website
The Secretary, John Beck
29 Mill Road, Lewes, East Sussex
tel 01273 477555